Since its creation on December 16, 2011, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Tunis-Switzerland has been working to expand the network of relations between Tunisia and Switzerland with the aim of developing commercial and industrial affairs.
Its main mission is:
- The constitution and development of a business network at the service of Swiss and Tunisian-Swiss companies in Tunisia through the organization of periodic meetings and the deployment of networking tools for its members (directory, partnership search …).
- Support for Swiss and Tunisian-Swiss companies active in Tunisia with Tunisian institutions or administrations.
- Support for the establishment in Tunisia of Swiss and Tunisian-Swiss companies
- Support for access to foreign markets for Swiss and Tunisian-Swiss companies established in Tunisia
- Cooperation with mixed Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Promoting economic relations and trade between Tunisia and Switzerland
The financial means and resources of the CCITNCH come exclusively from the contribution of its members and adherents. The CCITNCH is open to membership of any individual or institutional Swiss or Tunisian member having a link with Switzerland and wishing to work within the framework of the aforementioned missions.
Because the CCITNCH was officially inaugurated on March 15, 2012 by 15 founding members who were organized as follows:
- Mr. Pierre Combernous, former Swiss Ambassador to Tunisia
- Samir Khoudja, President
- Youssef Hachiche, Vice President
- Tahar Ktari, Vice President in charge of communication
- Rachid Khattat, Treasurer
- Sofiane Ghorbel, Deputy Treasurer
- Ms. Emna Allani, Secretary General
- Ms. Cyrine Hafaiedh Triki
- Master Taoufik Ouanes
- Christophe Sauer, Administrator
- Ms. Monia Riahi Maâouia, Founding Member
- Moncef Chaouch, Founding Member
- Ms. Emma Bernegger, Founding Member
- Claude Cancelil, Founding Member
- And Mr. Habib Messai, Founding Member
The next meetings of the CCITNCH
On April 13, 2022, a Ramadan Evening: Periodic meeting around an Iftar dinner in the Medina with members and friends of the CCITTNCH
May 1, 2022 Visit to Béja: Visit in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of North-West Tunisia (the chamber includes 4 governorates of Béja, Kef, Seliana and Jendouba)
Also in the Agenda of the CCITNCH and its members:
- The 8thth edition of the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD8) which will take place in Tunisia on August 27 & 28, 2022.
- 18th Francophonie Summit will take place in Djerba from November 19 to 22, 2022 with the theme “Connectivity in diversity and solidarity in the French-speaking world: Digital technology, vector of development and solidarity in the French-speaking world”.
Published on 03/28/2022 16:12:36