Videoconference on “cryptocurrencies in the African finance market”, March 25, 2022
Press release from the Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA)
The Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), with a grant from OHADA and in partnership with the West African Rating Agency (WARA) / Global Credit Ratings (GCR), EMR and Eltexys, the BDO Corporate Advisory Rwanda ltd, the Consortium for Economic and Social Research (CRES), the EDGE Institute and the University of Dschang, is organizing on Friday March 25, 2022, its 2nd international conference by videoconference on Zoom on the subject: “Cryptocurrencies in the African finance market”.
General informations :
- Duration/Date: One (01) day, March 25, 2022
- Channel: Zoom Video Conferencing
- Hours: 09:00 to 13:00 (GMT)
- Opening of the virtual room: from 08:30 (GMT)
- Conference code: ERS2022-C2
- Target audience: All audiences
- Admission: Free
To register for the conference, complete the following online registration form: https://ohada-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cpG7nvJHSfe5YWinpdYNsA
NB: the connection and participation code is sent automatically upon registration.
General presentation: Dr. Edouard KITIONon-hierarchical magistrate, Doctor in private law, Director of Research and Documentation at ERSUMA, trainer at ERSUMA
Moderation: Pr Abdoulaye SAKHOAssociate of law faculties, Director of the EDGE Institute, Member of the Consortium for Economic and Social Research (CRES), Member of the Senegalese Institute of Administrators (ISA), President of the Edge Institute, trainer at ERSUMA , the conference will be moderated by the eminent experts below:
- Communication 1: “Cryptocurrencies and their diversity – between regulation and regulation”. By Prof. Abdoulaye SAKHOAssociate of law faculties, Director of the EDGE Institute, Member of the Consortium for Economic and Social Research (CRES), Member of the Senegalese Institute of Administrators (ISA)
- Communication 2: “Cryptocurrencies: Legal security-risks and liability of issuers”. By Prof. Yvette Kalieu ELONGOAssociate of Law Faculties, Lecturer, University of Dschang – Cameroon
- Communication 3: “The articulation between cryptocurrencies, traditional finance and African capital markets”. By Prof. Anouar HassouneFounder and CEO of WARA, EMR and Eltexys. International consultant in Islamic and conventional finance, credit rating and analysis, capital markets, banking.
- Communication 4: “Cryptocurrencies and the financing of businesses and infrastructure projects in Africa”. By Mrs. Angelique K. KANTENGWAManaging Director of BDO Corporate Advisory Rwanda ltd
Summary note: Prof. Mayatta is the BADAssociate of Law Faculties, Director General of ERSUMA
Participation in the conference
To participate by videoconference from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Have a computer/tablet/smartphone with speaker and microphone;
- Have a good Internet connection of at least 4G reliable for good listening quality.
To consult the technical connection guide in case of difficulty, click on the following link: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Guide_connexion_Matinee_ERSUMA_Ver002.pdf
To contact technical support by email/phone or WhatsApp: Mr. Kodjo Patrice TOSSAVItossavi.firstname.lastname@example.org, +229 97 44 53 55.
For all other information, please contact ERSUMA by email: email@example.com or call +229 97 97 05 37.
NB: The materials are sent to the auditors within two weeks.
New – online payment
From now on, pay the certification fees (10,000 FCFA) online from our secure e-payment platform. Please click on the link below: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/payment
- Electronic cards: Visa – MasterCard – American Express
- Electronic wallets: MTN Mobile Money (Benin / Ivory Coast) – Moov Money (Benin / Ivory Coast) – Orange Money (Ivory Coast)
See also from the links below:
ERSUMA is counting on your effective participation and thanks you for your trust and collaboration.
“ERSUMA, for an effective, efficient and effective rule of law”